Debugging Your Web Application
In this article we created a simple yet powerful PHP debugging system.
The article showed how to create different debug levels, as well as providing a PHP function to save debug information, and how to call the function.
- Bitwise operator tutorial: Shift and logical operators
- PHP manual entry for error_reporting, which uses a similar method for setting debug levels.
- Download a PDF version of this article
- Put your PHP knowledge to the test with our online and iPad/iPhone quizzes
- View or post comments for this article
- Browse similar articles by tag: Debugging, PHP