Eight Weeks of Prototype: Week 4, Event Handling in Prototype
There were a wide range of examples in this article, including demonstrating how to handle keyboard and mouse events.
In the next article though, I'll show you how to perform Ajax requests using Prototype. This will include a number of different examples and cover a wide range of topics including how to easily communicate with server-side scripts using JSON and how to build accessible forms that use Ajax.
- Download a PDF version of this article
- Put your PHP knowledge to the test with our online and iPad/iPhone quizzes
- View or post comments for this article
Read related articles:
- Eight Weeks of Prototype: Week 1, Beginning with Prototype
- Eight Weeks of Prototype: Week 2, How Prototype Extends Elements
- Eight Weeks of Prototype: Week 3, Prototype Data Types
- Eight Weeks of Prototype: Week 5, Ajax with Prototype
- Eight Weeks of Prototype: Week 7, Other Prototype Functionality
- Eight Weeks of Prototype: Week 8, A Complete Prototype Example