An Introduction To PHP Sessions
This article is an introduction to using sessions in PHP, including:
- What is a session?
- How do I use a Session?
- How do sessions work?
- How do I change the value of a session variable?
- Can I destroy a session variable?
- What should I do to destroy a whole session?
- Can I store an array in a session?
- Can I store an object in a session?
- Can I store an file pointer in a session?
- How are sessions stored?
- When do sessions expire?
- How can I send headers then start a session?
- Session security
This article was originally published at a http://phpro.org, and is reproduced on PhpRiot with permission of the author, Kevin Waterson.