Zend Framework 101: Zend_Service_Amazon_S3
In this article I introduced you to the Zend_Service_Amazon_S3 component of the Zend Framework, used for managing data on the Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service) component of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
First I showed you how to access AWS. Next I introduced you to buckets and how to manage them. Next I showed you how to manage data in your buckets. Finally, I showed you how to use the data you've stored on Amazon S3.
- Zend Framework manual: http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.service.amazon.s3.html
- Amazon S3 API Documentation: http://docs.amazonwebservices.com/AmazonS3/latest/gsg/
Download a PDF version of this article,
including the following bonus listings:
- Retrieve a list of folders within a specifed base folder (get-folders.php)
- Set the expiry date to speed up page load and decrease bandwidth costs (set-expiry.php)
- Put your PHP knowledge to the test with our online and iPad/iPhone quizzes
- View or post comments for this article
- Browse similar articles by tag: Amazon, PHP, Zend Framework
- Read related articles: