The Mongo class [deprecated]
(PECL mongo >=0.9.0)
A connection between PHP and MongoDB.
This class extends MongoClient and provides access to several deprecated methods.
For backwards compatibility, it also defaults the "w" option of its constructor argument to 0, which does not require write operations to be acknowledged by the server. See MongoClient::__construct() for more information.
This class has been DEPRECATED as of version 1.3.0. Relying on this feature is highly discouraged. Please use MongoClient instead.
$ok= true ] )
Table of Contents
- Mongo::connectUtil - Connects with a database server
- Mongo::__construct - The __construct purpose
- Mongo::getPoolSize - Get pool size for connection pools
- Mongo::getSlave - Returns the address being used by this for slaveOkay reads
- Mongo::getSlaveOkay - Get slaveOkay setting for this connection
- Mongo::poolDebug - Returns information about all connection pools.
- Mongo::setPoolSize - Set the size for future connection pools.
- Mongo::setSlaveOkay - Change slaveOkay setting for this connection
- Mongo::switchSlave - Choose a new secondary for slaveOkay reads