(PECL event >= 1.6.0)
EventBuffer::read — Read data from an evbuffer and drain the bytes read
Read the first
from the buffer and drain the bytes read. If more
are requested than are available in the buffer, it only extracts as many
bytes as available.
Maxmimum number of bytes to read from the buffer.
Returns string read, or
FALSE on failure.
Renamed EventBuffer::read(the old method
name) to EventBuffer::read.
EventBuffer::read now takes only
- EventBuffer::copyout - Copies out specified number of bytes from the front of the buffer
- EventBuffer::drain - Removes specified number of bytes from the front of the buffer without copying it anywhere
- EventBuffer::pullup - Linearizes data within buffer and returns it's contents as a string
- EventBuffer::readLine - Extracts a line from the front of the buffer
- EventBuffer::appendFrom - Moves the specified number of bytes from a source buffer to the end of the current buffer