(PECL event >= 1.7.0)
EventBuffer::readFrom — Read data from a file onto the end of the buffer
Read data from the file specified by
onto the end of the buffer.
Socket resource, stream, or numeric file descriptor.
Maxmimum number of bytes to read.
Returns the number of bytes read, or
FALSE on failure.
- EventBuffer::copyout - Copies out specified number of bytes from the front of the buffer
- EventBuffer::drain - Removes specified number of bytes from the front of the buffer without copying it anywhere
- EventBuffer::pullup - Linearizes data within buffer and returns it's contents as a string
- EventBuffer::readLine - Extracts a line from the front of the buffer
- EventBuffer::appendFrom - Moves the specified number of bytes from a source buffer to the end of the current buffer