(PHP 4 >= 4.2.0)
aggregate_methods_by_regexp — Selective class methods aggregation to an object using a regular expression
Aggregates methods from a class to an existing object using a regular expression to match method names.
The class constructor or methods whose names start with an underscore character (_), which are considered private to the aggregated class, are always excluded.
The optional parameter exclude is used to decide whether the regular expression will select the names of methods to include in the aggregation (i.e. exclude is FALSE), or to exclude from the aggregation (exclude is TRUE).
No value is returned.
- aggregate() - Dynamic class and object aggregation of methods and properties
- aggregate_info() - Gets aggregation information for a given object
- aggregate_methods() - Dynamic class and object aggregation of methods
- aggregate_methods_by_list() - Selective dynamic class methods aggregation to an object
- aggregate_properties() - Dynamic aggregation of class properties to an object
- aggregate_properties_by_list() - Selective dynamic class properties aggregation to an object
- aggregate_properties_by_regexp() - Selective class properties aggregation to an object using a regular expression
- deaggregate() - Removes the aggregated methods and properties from an object