(PHP 4 >= 4.2.0)
aggregate_properties_by_regexp — Selective class properties aggregation to an object using a regular expression
Aggregates properties from a class to an existing object using a regular expression to match their names.
The properties whose names start with an underscore character (_), which are considered private to the aggregated class, are always excluded.
The optional parameter exclude is used to decide whether the regular expression will select the names of class properties to include in the aggregation (i.e. exclude is FALSE), or to exclude from the aggregation (exclude is TRUE).
No value is returned.
- aggregate() - Dynamic class and object aggregation of methods and properties
- aggregate_methods() - Dynamic class and object aggregation of methods
- aggregate_methods_by_list() - Selective dynamic class methods aggregation to an object
- aggregate_methods_by_regexp() - Selective class methods aggregation to an object using a regular expression
- aggregate_properties() - Dynamic aggregation of class properties to an object
- aggregate_properties_by_list() - Selective dynamic class properties aggregation to an object
- aggregate_info() - Gets aggregation information for a given object
- deaggregate() - Removes the aggregated methods and properties from an object