(PECL CUBRID >= 8.4.1)
cubrid_lob2_tell64 — Tell the cursor position of the LOB object.
The cubrid_lob2_tell64() function is used to tell the cursor position of the LOB object. If the size of a lob object is larger than an integer data can be stored, you can use this function and it will return the position information as a string.
Lob identifier as a result of cubrid_lob2_new() or get from the result set.
It will return the cursor position on the LOB object as a string when it processes successfully.
FALSE on failure.
- cubrid_lob2_read() - Read from BLOB/CLOB data.
- cubrid_lob2_write() - Write to a lob object.
- cubrid_lob2_seek() - Move the cursor of a lob object.
- cubrid_lob2_seek64() - Move the cursor of a lob object.
- cubrid_lob2_tell() - Tell the cursor position of the LOB object.
- cubrid_lob2_size() - Get a lob object's size.
- cubrid_lob2_size64() - Get a lob object's size.