(PECL fann >= 1.0.0)
fann_get_bit_fail — The number of fail bits
The number of fail bits; means the number of output neurons which differ more than the bit fail limit (see fann_get_bit_fail_limit(), fann_set_bit_fail_limit()). The bits are counted in all of the training data, so this number can be higher than the number of training data.
Neural network resource.
The number of bits fail, or
FALSE on error.
- fann_get_MSE() - Reads the mean square error from the network
- fann_reset_MSE() - Resets the mean square error from the network
- fann_test_data() - Test a set of training data and calculates the MSE for the training data
- fann_train_epoch() - Train one epoch with a set of training data
- fann_get_bit_fail_limit() - Returns the bit fail limit used during training
- fann_set_bit_fail_limit() - Set the bit fail limit used during training