(PECL fann >= 1.0.0)
fann_train_on_data — Trains on an entire dataset for a period of time
Trains on an entire dataset for a period of time.
This training uses the training algorithm chosen by fann_set_training_algorithm() and the parameters set for these training algorithms.
Neural network resource.
Neural network training data resource.
The maximum number of epochs the training should continue
The number of epochs between calling a callback function. A value of zero means that user function is not called.
TRUE on success, or
- fann_train_on_file() - Trains on an entire dataset, which is read from file, for a period of time
- fann_train_epoch() - Train one epoch with a set of training data
- fann_get_bit_fail() - The number of fail bits
- fann_get_MSE() - Reads the mean square error from the network
- fann_set_train_stop_function() - Sets the stop function used during training
- fann_set_training_algorithm() - Sets the training algorithm
- fann_set_callback() - Sets the callback function for use during training