(PHP 4 >= 4.0.6, PHP 5)
fbsql_fetch_row — Get a result row as an enumerated array
fbsql_fetch_row() fetches one row of data from the result associated with the specified result identifier.
Subsequent call to fbsql_fetch_row() would
return the next row in the result set, or
FALSE if there are no
Returns an array that corresponds to the fetched row where each result
column is stored in an offset, starting at offset 0, or
FALSE if there
are no more rows.
- fbsql_fetch_array() - Fetch a result row as an associative array, a numeric array, or both
- fbsql_fetch_assoc() - Fetch a result row as an associative array
- fbsql_fetch_object() - Fetch a result row as an object
- fbsql_data_seek() - Move internal result pointer
- fbsql_fetch_lengths() - Get the length of each output in a result
- fbsql_result() - Get result data