(PHP 5, PECL OCI8 >= 1.1.0)
oci_fetch_assoc — Returns the next row from a query as an associative array
Returns an associative array containing the next result-set row of a query. Each array entry corresponds to a column of the row. This function is typically called in a loop until it returns FALSE, indicating no more rows exist.
Calling oci_fetch_assoc() is identical to calling oci_fetch_array() with OCI_ASSOC + OCI_RETURN_NULLS.
Returns an associative array. If there are no more rows in the statement then FALSE is returned.
See oci_fetch_array() for examples of fetching rows.
- oci_fetch() - Fetches the next row from a query into internal buffers
- oci_fetch_all() - Fetches multiple rows from a query into a two-dimensional array
- oci_fetch_array() - Returns the next row from a query as an associative or numeric array
- oci_fetch_object() - Returns the next row from a query as an object
- oci_fetch_row() - Returns the next row from a query as a numeric array