(PHP 5, PECL OCI8 >= 1.1.0)
oci_fetch_row — Returns the next row from a query as a numeric array
Returns a numerically indexed array containing the next result-set row of a query.
Each array entry corresponds to a column of the row. This function
is typically called in a loop until it returns
no more rows exist.
Calling oci_fetch_row() is identical to calling
Returns a numerically indexed array. If there are no more rows in
FALSE is returned.
See oci_fetch_array() for examples of fetching rows.
- oci_fetch() - Fetches the next row from a query into internal buffers
- oci_fetch_all() - Fetches multiple rows from a query into a two-dimensional array
- oci_fetch_array() - Returns the next row from a query as an associative or numeric array
- oci_fetch_assoc() - Returns the next row from a query as an associative array
- oci_fetch_object() - Returns the next row from a query as an object