(PHP 5, PECL OCI8 >= 1.1.0)
oci_result — Returns field's value from the fetched row
Returns the data from
field in the current row,
fetched by oci_fetch().
For details on the data type mapping performed by the OCI8 extension, see the datatypes supported by the driver
Can be either use the column number (1-based) or the column name (in uppercase).
Returns everything as strings except for abstract types (ROWIDs, LOBs and
FALSE on error.
In PHP versions before 5.0.0 you must use ociresult() instead. This name still can be used, it was left as alias of oci_result() for downwards compatability. This, however, is deprecated and not recommended.
- oci_fetch_array() - Returns the next row from a query as an associative or numeric array
- oci_fetch_assoc() - Returns the next row from a query as an associative array
- oci_fetch_object() - Returns the next row from a query as an object
- oci_fetch_row() - Returns the next row from a query as a numeric array
- oci_fetch_all() - Fetches multiple rows from a query into a two-dimensional array