(PHP 4, PHP 5)
posix_times — Get process times
Gets information about the current CPU usage.
Returns a hash of strings with information about the current process CPU usage. The indices of the hash are:
- ticks - the number of clock ticks that have elapsed since reboot.
- utime - user time used by the current process.
- stime - system time used by the current process.
- cutime - user time used by current process and children.
- cstime - system time used by current process and children.
This function isn't reliable to use, it may return negative values for high times.
Example #1 Example use of posix_times()
$times = posix_times();
The above example will output something similar to:
Array ( [ticks] => 25814410 [utime] => 1 [stime] => 1 [cutime] => 0 [cstime] => 0 )