(PHP 4, PHP 5)
strcmp — Binary safe string comparison
Note that this comparison is case sensitive.
The first string.
The second string.
Returns < 0 if str1 is less than str2; > 0 if str1 is greater than str2, and 0 if they are equal.
- strcasecmp() - Binary safe case-insensitive string comparison
- preg_match() - Perform a regular expression match
- substr_compare() - Binary safe comparison of two strings from an offset, up to length characters
- strncmp() - Binary safe string comparison of the first n characters
- strstr() - Find first occurrence of a string
- substr() - Return part of a string