stream_socket_accept — Accept a connection on a socket created by stream_socket_server()
Accept a connection on a socket previously created by stream_socket_server().
The server socket to accept a connection from.
Override the default socket accept timeout. Time should be given in seconds.
Will be set to the name (address) of the client which connected, if included and available from the selected transport.
Can also be determined later using stream_socket_get_name().
Returns a stream to the accepted socket connection or FALSE on failure.
- stream_socket_server() - Create an Internet or Unix domain server socket
- stream_socket_get_name() - Retrieve the name of the local or remote sockets
- stream_set_blocking() - Set blocking/non-blocking mode on a stream
- stream_set_timeout() - Set timeout period on a stream
- fgets() - Gets line from file pointer
- fgetss() - Gets line from file pointer and strip HTML tags
- fwrite() - Binary-safe file write
- fclose() - Closes an open file pointer
- feof() - Tests for end-of-file on a file pointer
- cURL Functions