(PHP 4, PHP 5 < 5.2.0, PECL hwapi SVN)
hw_api::checkin — Checks in an object
This function checks in an object or a whole hierarchy of objects. The parameters array contains the required element 'objectIdentifier' and the optional element 'version', 'comment', 'mode' and 'objectQuery'. 'version' sets the version of the object. It consists of the major and minor version separated by a period. If the version is not set, the minor version is incremented. 'mode' can be one of the following values:
- Checks in and commits the object. The object must be a document.
- If the object to check in is a collection, all children will be checked in recursively if they are documents. Trying to check in a collection would result in an error.
- Checks in an object even if it is not under version control.
- Check if the new version is different from the last version. Unless this is the case the object will be checked in.
- Keeps the time modified from the most recent object.
- The object is not automatically committed on check-in.
TRUE on success or
FALSE on failure.