The constants below are defined by this extension, and will only be available when the extension has either been compiled into PHP or dynamically loaded at runtime.
- A counter with this flag will be created as a persistent resource.
- A counter with this flag will be saved between invocations of PHP.
- This flag causes counter_create() to avoid overwriting an existing named counter with a new one.
- Pass this constant to get the name of a counter resource or object.
Pass this constant to determine whether a counter resource or object is
persistent (has the
- The counter will never be reset.
- The counter will be reset on each invocation of PHP.
- The counter will be reset on each request.