(No version information available, might only be in SVN)
streamWrapper::stream_metadata — Change stream options
This method is called to set metadata on the stream. It is called when one of the following functions is called on a stream URL:
Note: The function is available since PHP 5.4.0.
The file path or URL to set metadata. Note that in the case of a URL, it must be a :// delimited URL. Other URL forms are not supported.
- PHP_STREAM_META_TOUCH (The method was called in response to touch())
- PHP_STREAM_META_OWNER_NAME (The method was called in response to chown() with string parameter)
- PHP_STREAM_META_OWNER (The method was called in response to chown())
- PHP_STREAM_META_GROUP_NAME (The method was called in response to chgrp())
- PHP_STREAM_META_GROUP (The method was called in response to chgrp())
- PHP_STREAM_META_ACCESS (The method was called in response to chmod())
If option is
- PHP_STREAM_META_TOUCH: Array consisting of two arguments of the touch() function.
- PHP_STREAM_META_OWNER_NAME or PHP_STREAM_META_GROUP_NAME: The name of the owner user/group as string.
- PHP_STREAM_META_OWNER or PHP_STREAM_META_GROUP: The value owner user/group argument as integer.
- PHP_STREAM_META_ACCESS: The argument of the chmod() as integer.
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. If option is not implemented, FALSE should be returned.