The constants below are defined by this extension, and will only be available when the extension has either been compiled into PHP or dynamically loaded at runtime.
- XSLT_OPT_SILENT (integer)
- Drop all logging and error reporting. This is a generic option for all backends that may be added in the future.
- XSLT_SABOPT_PARSE_PUBLIC_ENTITIES (integer)
Tell Sablotron to parse public entities. By default this has been turned off.
- XSLT_SABOPT_DISABLE_ADDING_META (integer)
Do not add the meta tag "Content-Type" for HTML output. The default is set during compilation of Sablotron.
- XSLT_SABOPT_DISABLE_STRIPPING (integer)
- Suppress the whitespace stripping (on data files only).
- XSLT_SABOPT_IGNORE_DOC_NOT_FOUND (integer)
- Consider unresolved documents (the document() function) non-lethal.
- XSLT_SABOPT_FILES_TO_HANDLER (integer)
- XSLT_ERR_UNSUPPORTED_SCHEME (integer)
- Error return code, for scheme handlers.