1st October 2010 RGraph release - it's charity month!
Note: This article was originally published at Planet PHP on 1 October 2010.
In October, 25% of all license fees will be donated to Unicef - the international charity for children. So if you're sitting on the fence, now is a great time to buy! As for changes:
- Added the getBar() method to the Bar chart, which greatly simplifies determining the bar that has been clicked on, or hovered over etc.
- The XML documentation is now no longer available.
- Funnel chart shadows can now go upwards
- Converted the remaining chart types to DOM2 for tooltips:
- Colors can now be functions. These functions are called once, at the start of the .Draw() method
- Documented the getSegment() method for the Pie chart and the Rose chart.
- Added new Scatter chart properties:
- Added chart.tooltips.highlight to the Tradar chart (default is true)
- The XML documentation is no longer available