7php.com: Interview with Sebastian Marek, Software Architect at Plusnet
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 26 March 2012.
In this edition I talked with Sebastian Marek, who is Software Architect at Plusnet (@plusnet) which is a Sheffield-based ISP. He is passionate about Continuous Integration (CI), process automation and everything that concerns "high quality code". Sebastian is yet another faithful and helpful Knight of The PHP Community and has contributed much to some key projects as you will find out. Find more about him on his blog critical_log.
In his answers, Sebastian talks about:
- his passion for continuous integration
- how easy he found PHP to get started with
- his advice for budding PHP developers to find a mentor and learn from them
- his worst programming mistake
- advice on how to make testing a more ingrained development practice
- and his interest in everything medieval
You can read the full versions of these and other answers in the rest of the interview.