a€oHey, didn't you use to blog?a€¯
I imagine the title of this post is probably on the minds of all three of the regular readers of this blog (or probably not, since you probably figured this was on the slow road to just another abandoned WordPress blog). Well, as often in the case, life gets in the way, and in this caseA more soA my professional life than anything (though having an additional little one in the picture certainly didn't help). Let me recap my last few months:
- Got an incredible promotion to become the Community Manager at SugarCRM. While I feel incredibly blessed to be in this role, it has lead toa€¦
- More travel (Delta's gonna throw me a party at the end of the year)
- More blogging on a different blog, and a lot more frequently
- Writing another book, this time with the fine folks atA O'ReillyA and in a much shorter time window
- Much less coding time than before, and more a€ocat herdinga€¯ so to speak (those in similar community roles know what I mean here)
- TheA privilegeA to meet a lot of really cool people from all over the world.