Learn more about honing your business skills in this Saturday's Day Camp 4 Developers virtual conference
I've talked a lot on this blog about life and career in this blog recently, as to help developers become more productive members of a functioning business team. It's a topic that is near and dear to me, and one that is essential for anyone looking to progress their career.
But if you want to really dig deep into this topic, then drop a mere $40 and check out the Day Camp 4 Developers conference. One day and you'll hear some great talks such as these:
- Lorna Jane Mitchell: Time and Money
- Jacques Woodcock: So you want to be Self Employed
- Thursday Brahm:A Planning Your Business for the Long Term
- Tara Aaron: Put It In writing: Why good clear written agreements are important for developers and their clients
- Paul M. Jones: Career and Life Management
And one from your's truely as wella
- John Mertic: Is it good for the company?
Loving what you are seeing? Curious on how to take your career from developer to manager? Then definitely sign up today at http://dc4d4.eventbrite.com/.