Looking for Two PHP Developers in NYC
it's my sincere pleasure to announce that we're looking to fill two positions for PHP developers (entry/junior) in NYC.
This is what we look for from candidates:
- A strong and firm knowledge of PHP5
- First hand experience with the Zend Framework
- You've heard of PHPUnit and TDD
- An idea of what a HTTP request is and the different applications that take part in one
- You heard of CouchDB, MongoDB or Redis (generally "NoSQL") before
Last but absolutely not least:
We very, very, very much prefer people who contribute(d) to Open Source.
- A web start-up.
- The not-so-standard LAMP stack with: Linux, Nginx, PHP and mostly CouchDB.
- A lot time to play with Amazon Web Services.
- Size matters to you? Databases and indices in the 100 millions.
- Maybe Solr!
- Definitely Redis!
... generally, we always try to use the right tool for the job.
If you're interested, please email me your resume:email@example.com
If you know someone else and we happen to hire this person my special referral bonus is a couple beers next time we meet. ;-) [Disclaimer: If you're 1821, or older.]