mtrack: custom fields, snippets
Note: This article was originally published at Planet PHP on 7 September 2010.
It's time for another mtrack update; here's what's new:
- Add "Snippets" feature; works like pastebin, but allows for comments to be supplied in wiki syntax in addition to the code or text snippet that you're pasting
- Add Custom Field support. This is implemented by modifying the schema (custom fields always have an "x_" prefix).
- Improvements to the "custom ticket query" screens, including ability to select which columns (including custom fields) are included in the results
- Fix an issue with sorting the "Remaining" time column
- Fix some IE compatibility issues ...