PHP.net: PHP 5.3.6 Released!
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 12 December 6539.
As posted on PHP.net, the latest version in the PHP 5.3.x series has been released - PHP 5.3.6.
The PHP development team would like to announce the immediate availability of PHP 5.3.6. This release focuses on improving the stability of the PHP 5.3.x branch with over 60 bug fixes, some of which are security related.
Updates in this new release include:
- Enforce security in the fastcgi protocol parsing with fpm SAPI.
- Upgraded bundled Sqlite3 to version 3.7.4.
- Added options to debug backtrace functions.
- Changed default value of ini directive serialize_precision from 100 to 17.
- And over 60 other bug fixes.
You can download the latest from the main site or your local mirror today.