Propose a Session for Vermont Code Camp 2011
Vermont is a beautiful place to visit-especially in the fall! We're looking for Vermonters and non-Vermonters alike to speak at this year's Vermont Code Camp. Vermont Code Camp is organized entirely by community volunteers, with the help of our great sponsors (we're still accepting sponsorships, too). Vermont Code Camp is a polyglot event. We're looking for sessions on .NET, PHP, Ruby, Python, Java, and more. Abstracts are due this Friday, August 12 and we're going to try and have the session list available by August 19. Check out the 2010 schedule to get an idea of what we had for talks last year.
Personally, I'd like to encourage submissions on the following topics:
- More talks related to free/open source software (PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.)
- Arduino and/or other hardware programming
- Software development patterns and practices
- Web analytics and metrics
- Node.js and other emerging technologies
- Mobile application development
- Anything you're passionate about!
Propose a session or two now-you know you want to!