Recite CMS 2.0.5 Released
Recite CMS 2.0.5 has today been released, presenting a number of updates from the 2.0.4 release earlier this month.
Some of the improvements include:
- Upgrade to Zend Framework 1.10.1
- Add license status indicators to administration site
- Various per-request data cache optimisations
- Improve auto-generation of web server configurations
- Automatic optimisation of search indexes
- Include user roles when exporting users to CSV
We encourage all users to upgrade to this version.
This will be the final release in the 2.0.x series. We expect to release the first public version in the 2.1.x series in the coming weeks (Recite CMS 2.1.0 is currently in use by select clients).