Recite CMS 2.1.16 Released
Today we released Recite 2.1.16, which represents a number of performance improvements and other minor interface tweaks. We encourage all users to upgrade via Recite adminstration to take advantage of the latest improvements.
In addition to the new version of Recite CMS, there are updates available for a number of packages. These can also be upgraded via the administration site.
Some of the key improvements in this release include:
- Improved MIME detection to be more reliable and quicker
- Multiple optimizations to nested tree API
- Increased performance in generating template data from custom field lists
- Ability to bulk delete forms and search indexes
- Display a loading indicator when dynamic widget tabs are loaded