Recite CMS 2.1.8 Released
We have today released Recite CMS 2.1.8, which presents a number of feature improvements, increased speed and stability, and the resolution of several issues. Additionally, we have released a number of updates to packages, as well as releasing versioning functionality as an add-on package.
Some of the key enhancements in this version are as follows:
- Ability to easily manage robots.txt file via Control Panel
- Ability to revert to old versions of pages, files and templates (using the new versioning add-on package)
- Improved Control Panel tab management tools
- Ability to view draft content even if page doesn't have a draft version
- Ability to hide containers when viewing draft content
To download Recite CMS, or for more information about each package and the corresponding release notes, visit the Recite CMS Download Portal.
We encourage all users to upgrade to this version of Recite CMS using the built-in upgrade tools - all upgrades to Recite CMS and core packages are free!