Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 26 August 2010.
- Brandon Savage's Blog: FIEO: Filtering Input with PHP's Filter Functions
- Cal Evans' Blog: A Challenge to IT Companies
- PEAR Blog: Fixing "unsupported protocol"
- PacktPub.com: Develop PHP Web Applications with NetBeans, VirtualBox and Turnkey LAMP Appliance
- Pablo Viquez's Blog: Export Excel Spreadsheets using Zend Framework
- W3Avenue.com: Really Useful Tools For PHP Developers
- Zend Developer Zone: Accepting Credit Card Payments with OXID eShop CE and AlertPay
- Internet Resources Blog: 10 Principles of the PHP Masters
- Community News: php|architect Podcast Returns!
- Zend Developer Zone: Free Zend Framework-based code generator from UML2 models
- Symfony Blog: Subversion mirrors for Phing, Propel, and Doctrine
- Affinity Bridge Blog: Code optimization with Xdebug and KCachegrind
- Sameer Borate's Blog: Accessing Amazon Product Advertising API
- DevShed: A Custom Exception Class for Dynamic Twitter Signature Images with PHP
- DevShed: Validating IP Addresses with Filters in PHP 5