Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 7 June 2012.
- Sasa Stamenkovic's Blog: Eclipse vs NetBeans for PHP Development
- Zend Developer Zone: Book Review: Producing Open Source Software
- DZone.com: Hardening PHP: How to securely include remote code (part 1)
- PHPBuilder.com: PHP Multithreading with cURL
- Michael Nitschinger's Blog: Securing Lithium Forms
- RandomBugs.com: Apache Dynamic Virtual Hosting and PHP security
- Zend Developer Zone: SOLID OO Principles
- Robert Eisele's Blog: PHP Hacking
- Chris Roane's Blog: What does it mean to be an Advanced PHP Programmer?
- ZendCasts.com: Writing Custom Zend Filters with HTMLPurifier
- Zend Developer Zone: Liskov Substitution Principle...attempted
- Anthony Wlodarski's Blog: Zend Framework and why it is important to read the source code.
- Web Species Blog: Symfony2 - the best framework today?
- Rob Allen's Blog: ZF2 Training at PHPNW 2011!
- DevShed: Cache Data in RAM with PHP