Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 19 July 2012.
- TutsWall.com: CodeIgniter from scratch - Introduction & Installation
- Alex Simonenko's Blog: Installing PHP 5.3.6 on OS X Lion
- Tom Jowitt's Blog: Streamlined PHP Development - Part I
- Bradley Holt's Blog: Exploring RabbitMQ and PHP
- Project: ArrBDD - a Behavior-Driven Development Library for PHP 5
- Fabien Potencier's Blog: The PHP Ternary Operator: Fast or not?
- Jigal Sanders' Blog: A first look at Doctrine 2.1
- DZone.com: What new feature in PHP 5.4 is the most important to you?
- Philip Olson's Blog: One way PHP may capitalize on its popularity
- Sameer Borate's Blog: Read the version of a PDF in PHP
- Justin Carmony's Blog: Working with Middle-Scale Websites
- Gonzalo Ayuso's Blog: Populating datagrid techniques with PHP
- Tom Jowitt's Blog: Streamlined PHP Development - Part II
- Anthony Ferrara's Blog: Random Number Generation In PHP
- Sameer Borate's Blog: Tail functionality in PHP