Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 21 April 3791.
- StackOverflow.com: The Definitive Guide To Forms based Website Authentication
- DZone.com: Hardening PHP: SQL injection - Complete walkthrough
- Pim Elshoff's Blog: SOLID design
- Ldeveloper Tech Blog: PHP - Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: Could not connect to host...
- PHPBuilder.com: Smarty PHP Template Engine: Building PHP Apps in a Flash
- Dave Marshall's Blog: Traits in PHP 5.4 - HelloWorld with Logging Trait
- Superdit.com: Google Web Seach With ExtJS Grid and PHP
- Marcus Bointon's Blog: PHP Base-62 Encoding
- Wojciech Sznapka's Blog: Symfony2 stable is available, what's the big deal?
- PHPBuilder.com: Back to Basics: Managing PHP Configuration php.ini Directives
- Tom Jowitt's Blog: Streamlined PHP Development - Part III
- David Stockton's Blog: Using local configuration files in Zend Framework
- Ryan Gantt's Blog: Anonymous recursion in PHP
- Gonzalo Ayuso's Blog: Runtime Classes. A experiment with PHP and Object Oriented Programming
- Anthony Ferrara's Blog: On Optimization in PHP