Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 23 August 2012.
- Robert Basic's Blog: Importing Symfony2 security settings from a bundle
- DashExamples.com: Add a Content Security Policy(CSP) to your Web Site with PHP
- PHPBuilder.com: Getting Started with the Fuel PHP Framework
- Christian Weiske's Blog: Working with .phar files
- Lee Blue's Blog: What's The Best PHP Framework?
- DashExamples.com: Capture Content Security Policy (CSP) Violations in PHP
- Tutorialzine.com: Building a Website with PHP, MySQL and jQuery Mobile, Part 1
- Ryan Gantt's Blog: Horizontal reusability with traits in PHP 5.4
- PHP.net: PHP 5.3.8 Released!
- David Stockton's Blog: Zend JSON - An Introduction
- SkyTechGeek.com: 10 Exceptional Tools For Website Testing
- Kevin Schroeder's Blog: The best developers hit F5
- Project: Zend Framework Google Analytics Code Generation
- Srdjan Vranac's Blog: Custom Repository with DIC in Symfony2
- Added Bytes Blog: If PHP Were British