Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 11 October 2012.
- Developer Drive Blog: How to Prevent a SQL Injection Attack
- Script-Tutorials.com: Autocomplete with PHP, jQuery, MySQL and XML
- Christian Schaefer's Blog: Using PHP Web Scraper Goutte in a Console Task in a Silex project
- Reddit.com: Which MVC framework has the best documentation and user community?
- Ian Barber's Blog: Linear Regression in PHP
- php|architect: Why Software Fails
- PHPMaster.com: Generating Invoices with Zend_Pdf
- NetTuts.com: The Ins and Outs of PHP Exceptions
- WebInsightLab.com: 30 Best PHP Based Open Source CMS (besides WordPress)
- Padraic Brady's Blog: Zend Framework 2.0: Dependency Injection (Part 2)
- Lineke Kerckhoffs-Willems' Blog: ProTalk - Audio/Video Tutorials for PHP Developers
- Carson McDonald's Blog: Google OAuth for Installed Apps PHP Example
- Brian Swan's Blog: Why is PHP 5.3 on Windows faster than previous PHP versions?
- Community News: Pusher Challenge (Make Your App Realtime)
- Hartmut Holzgraefe's Blog: PHPReboot Braindump