Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 12 March 1924.
- SitePoint Blog: Book Release - "PHP Master: Write Cutting-Edge PHP Code"
- DevShed: Service Layers in PHP Applications (a Series)
- PHPMaster.com: PHP Namespaces
- PHPBuilder.com: Creating a Database-driven Fuel PHP Application
- DeveloperDrive.com: What Web Developers Need to Know About Cross-Site Scripting
- Smashing Magazine: Getting Started With PHP Templating
- ZetCode.com: SQLite PHP tutorial
- php|architect: ZendCon 2011: Pre-cap
- ZendCasts.com: SLIMming Out Your Controller
- Rob Allen's Blog: Updated tutorial for Zend Framework 2 beta 1
- NetTuts.com: The Best Way to Learn PHP
- Sameer Borate's Blog: Grabbing the referrer search engine keywords for a site
- Adam Patterson's Blog: DIY simple staging server.
- Brian Swan's Blog: Using SQL Azure to Store PHP Session Data
- DZone.com: DevOps for Devs in 3 Steps (Presentation)