Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 25 October 2012.
- PHPMaster.com: Introduction to MongoDB
- ZendCasts.com: Building a JSON Endpoint with SLIM (Part 1)
- Joshua Thijssen's Blog: LAMP-stack? Forget it! It's a LAMPGMVNMCSTRAH-stack now...
- DZone.com: PHP 5.4 Will Have a Built-in Web Server
- Justin Carmony's Blog: Setting Up Nginx & PHP-FPM on Ubuntu 10.04
- Ken Guest's Blog: A new Openstreetmap API framework for PHP
- Script-Tutorials.com: Creating a Smooth Curve Graphs with PHP and GD
- DZone.com: Closure Object Binding in PHP 5.4
- Fabien Potencier's Blog: What is Symfony2?
- PHPClasses.org: Using PHP-GTK to serve Web Applications to HTML 5 Browsers
- Pavel Shevaev's Blog: Make php-fpm execute arbitrary PHP scripts via socket
- User Group: New York PHP (Oct 25th @ 6:30pm) - MongoDb & ZendCon
- Community News: ZendCon 2011 Wrap-ups (from a Speaker & Zend)
- XpertDeveloper.com: Abstract in PHP