Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 24 May 9889.
- Kowser's Blog: Kohana Tutorial: For the beginners
- PHPMaster.com: PHP Master: Writing Cutting-Edge Code
- php|architect: Geolocation: Easier Than It Looks
- Matthew Weier O'Phinney's Blog: Getting started writing ZF2 modules
- ZendCasts.com: Building a JSON End-Point With SLIM and jQuery: Part 2
- Ed Finkler's Blog: Building a Tumblelog with Gimme Bar and PHP
- Chris Hartjes' Blog: Building a Gimmebar Sidebar
- PHPBuilder.com: Building RESTful Web Services with the Zend Framework
- Slawek Lukasiewicz's Blog: PHP application diagnostics - Memtrack
- Ibuildings techPortal: DPC Radio: Developing and Deploying High Performance PHP Applications
- Community News: EngineYard Hosts "Future of PHP" Live Panel - "PEAR & Pyrus"
- PHP.net: PHP 5.4 RC 1 Released
- Community News: Zend Framework 2 Development - CLA Not Required!
- php|architect: Finding Exactly Where You Are
- Sameer Borate's Blog: Source Code Signatures in PHP