Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 27 December 2012.
- Henrik Bjørnskov's Blog: Symfony2: Add Cross Site Request Forgery protection to login forms
- Henrik Bjørnskov' Blog: Symfony2: Quick tip for your security configuration
- Nikita Popov's Blog: Supercolliding a PHP array
- Sankuru Blog: A simple bytecode compiler with virtual machine, written in Php, for the EL language
- Nikita Popov's Blog: Don't be STUPID: GRASP SOLID!
- Freek Lijten's Blog: The real problem of the hash table dos attack
- Mark Story's Blog: New errors in PHP 5.4
- NetTuts.com: Ten New Year's Resolutions Every Web Developer Should Make
- Richard McIntyre's Blog: Using OAuth in Lithium
- Josh Adell's Blog: PHP Fog Quickstart
- Community News: PHP Advent 2011 is Complete!
- Dzone.com: Open source PHP projects of 2011
- DevShed: Effects of Wrapping Code in Class Constructs
- Michelangelo van Dam's Blog: Microsoft Hackathon at PHPBenelux Conference 2012