Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 3 January 2013.
- Ed Finkler's Blog: The MicroPHP Manifesto
- NetTuts.com: Creating an API-Centric Web Application
- Stoimen Popov's Blog: PHP Performance: Bitwise Division
- Paul Jones' Blog: The Aura Project: Now For PHP 5.4, With Beta Releases
- Chris Hartjes' Blog: Better Remote Code Development
- Hasin Hayder's Blog: Getting comfy with PhpStorm - one of the best IDEs so far!
- Rob Allen's Blog: Sublime Text 2 Snippet for PHP getter and setter generation
- XPertDeveloper.com: Get Facebook Page Detail Using Graph API and PHP
- Fabien Potencier's Blog: Create your own framework... on top of the Symfony2 Components (part 1)
- 7php.com: Building Your PHP Geek Cred To Publicly Be An Awesome PHP Developer
- Reddit.com: A Response to "The MicroPHP Manifesto"
- Community News: Videos of PHP North West 2011 Sessions Published
- Sharon Levy's Blog: PHP Version
- Kevin Schroeder's Blog: Connecting to the Zend Developer Cloud with PDT
- Kenny Katzgrau's Blog: The Top 10 CodeIgniter Sparks of 2011