Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 30 September 2010.
- Giorgio Sironi's Blog: Practical Testing in PHP (Series)
- I-Programmer.info: Building a Joomla component using Eclipse for PHP
- NETTUTS.com CodeIgniter from Scratch Day 7: Pagination
- Rafael Dohms' Blog: PHP Security: Are you paying attention?
- PHP in Action Blog: Bad code is good for you?
- ProDevTips.com: This is what's wrong with PHP
- PHPBuilder.com: PHP Filters: An Important Security Feature
- php|architect Podcast: Interview with Andrew Sampson of StephenFry.com
- Padraic Brady's Blog: The Mysteries Of Asynchronous Processing With PHP - Part 1
- Blue Parabola Blog: Magento Feature Analysis Series, Pt 13: Marketing Promotions & Tools Offering
- The Bakery: For Beginners: Famous pitfalls with Cake development
- BiGiTSS Blog: Upgrading to PHP 5.3..! - are you sure?
- PHPClasses.org Blog: Microsoft promotes the careers of PHP professionals
- Symfony Blog: Symfony 1.3 Documentation
- Padraic Brady's Blog: Mysteries Of Asynchronous Processing w/PHP - Pt 3: Spawned Child Processes