Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 28 October 2010.
- Brandon Savage's Blog: Book Review: PHP Team Development
- WebReference.com: Review: phpFox, a Social Networking CMS with all the Bells and Whistles
- Community News: Appcelerator Now Includes PHP Support
- Giorgio Sironi's Blog: Php login with Zend_Auth
- Symfony Blog: Why will Symfony 2.0 finally use PHP 5.3?
- PHPEveryDay.com: Zend Framework Basic Tutorial
- PHP 10.0 Blog: Zend Server PHP sources
- Web Development Blog: Integrate your MailChimp Newsletter Subscription
- Maarten Balliauw's Blog: Windows Azure Tools for Eclipse for PHP developers
- Mike Bernat's Blog: How SHOULD developers answer questions?
- The Bakery: Writing an easy to use A/B test helper with CakePHP and jquery
- Brandon Savage's Blog: Five Tips To Make Good Object-Oriented Code Better
- Brandon Savage's Blog: Q&A: Answering Some Questions About Object-Oriented Programming
- IBuildings Blog: DPC Podcast - Web Accessibility (Christian Wenz)
- Carsten Lucke's Blog: O'Reilly PHP 5 Cookbook - 3rd German Edition