Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 11 November 2010.
- Jani Hartikainen's Blog: A simple way to make your code better: Stop adding more parameters
- php|architect Podcast: Bake'n'Shake (Ep. 2009-07)
- Community News: PHP Library Interoperability Standards
- PHPEveryday.com: Facebook API Tutorials
- Giorgio Sironi's Blog: Zend Framework 2.0
- ThinkPHP Blog: Which Open Source PHP framework do you use? (Poll)
- Web Designer Online: 10 great Alternatives to phpMyAdmin
- PHPEveryday.com: Smarty Template Engine Tutorial
- Till Klampaeckel's Blog: So you'd like to migrate from MySQL to CouchDB? - Part II
- Derick Rethans' Blog: Xdebug and tracing memory usage
- Derick Rethans' Blog: Unix Epoch and PHP's calendar system
- Dave Gardner's Blog: Setting up continuous integration for PHP using Hudson and Phing
- Blue Parabola Blog: What's a Senior Developer?
- NETTUTS.com: 7AMP - Creating a Development Environment