Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 6 January 2011.
- Matthew Turland's Blog: Database Testing with PHPUnit and MySQL
- Developer.com: Fat Models and Skinny Controllers Bring Out the Best in Your MVC Framework
- Rob Allen's Blog: Zend Framework on a shared host
- Derick Rethans's Blog: Obtaining the next month in PHP
- Paul Jones' Blog: Solar Models vs. Zend Framework Models
- Zend Developer Zone: Paging and Sorting Data with Zend Framework, Doctrine and PEAR (part 2)
- Terry Chay's Blog: Who puts the P in LAMP?
- Greebo.net: Converting your PHP app to MySQLi prepared statements
- Docs.Joomla.org: Vulnerable Extensions List
- The Register: Microsoft arms half-wit developers with PHP handgun
- Matthew Turland's Blog: PHPUnit and Xdebug on Ubuntu Karmic
- Robert Basic's Blog: Book review - jQuery 1.3 with PHP
- SitePoint PHP Blog: Introducing pearhub
- Andrew Johnstone's Blog: Lock Files in PHP & Bash
- DevCentral Blog: Why Is Reusable Code So Hard to Secure?