Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 27 January 2011.
- Rob James' Blog: Configure Apache to run Tomcat and PHP
- ZendCasts.com: Writing a Zend_Auth_Adapter with Doctrine
- Ryan Mauger's Blog: Keeping your html valid with Zend Framework, Tidy and Firebug
- Joey Rivera's Blog: Using Zend_Paginator with Twitter API and Zend_Cache
- Brian Swan's Blog: Top 10 PHP-Microsoft Resources
- PHPBuilder.com: Mitigate the Security Risks of PHP System Command Execution
- Lorna Mitchell's Blog: Stopping CodeIgniter from Escaping SQL
- Digimantra.com: Treat any file as PHP in Netbeans
- Ibuildings techPortal: phploc: PHP Lines of Code
- Till Klampaeckel's Blog: Quo vadis PEAR?
- Ibuildings techPortal: Tips for PHP Date and Time Functions
- Java.Sys-con.com: Why Do 'Cool Kids' Choose Ruby or PHP to Build Websites Instead of Java?
- Richard Thomas' Blog: ZF please before you go 2.0 gunho please clean out the attic
- Community News: PHP Developers Summit 2010 (Philippines)
- Wb Developer Juice: 10 baby steps to install Memcached Server and access it with PHP